Trip Report: Bangka / Lembeh (March 19)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cry::cry:
Demak is their house reef, not bad! The place where you find the most pontohi pygmies in Bangka and also the ultra rare festucalex rufus red pygmy pipefish, I used to spend all my afternoon dives here. Could be one of the best house reefs in the marine world...
So I guess it's located on the doorstep of Murex...

How about Paradise pier for the macro or Batu Pendita for corals, all situated mainland site?
I think everything is good in Bangka :D

Paradise Pier has been closed to divers.:cry::cry:

Bastianos Bangka is a 3rd location for them and it must have just opened before I got there. I found a picture of it on a facebook post and contacted them. During the soft opening they were booking beachfront aircon rooms for the price of fan rooms. The published rate for the fan rooms are comparable to other resorts on Bangka but the 24hr electricity and warm showers sealed the deal. Its a beautiful resort.

Yes..it all makes sense when one reads the post properly and puts the words Bangka & Bastianos together...I still should've been consulted though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom