Trip report april 2 anilao, batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aparatchiki:
disturbing pic there...whew... now im a bit glad i wasnt there anymore when all that happened...lest i be losing sleep.

hehehe...

on the serious note...thanks for a wonderful sunday dive experience guys....i had a great time diving with the PPD gang... bebo (my indian-chip-thinks-he's-turkish-or-something) enjoyed the dive as well... we were raving about the cool chopper wreck on the way back to manila that we ended up taking the wrong turn (yes iris, again!) and ended up right smack in tagaytay. yep, our dryland navigation skills were that bad.

I do hope to dive with you all again soon!

thanks y'all!
thanks chiki, had fun diving with you as well! The chopper was an underrated dive!

fun diving with you too, carlo :D wish you could've joined us for the remaining dives... but if you did, you might not find your way back to manila, ever :)

have fun in bohol. and don't get lost :D

iris_ice:
fun diving with you too, carlo :D wish you could've joined us for the remaining dives... but if you did, you might not find your way back to manila, ever :)

have fun in bohol. and don't get lost :D

hey iris!
thanksh! we'll surely have fun down there in bohol...can't wait

Axua:
Is it just my monitor or did he also put some lipstick on?
all metromen know how to coordinate lipstick/ensemble. :D

shugar:
so.... was there a rush wearing iris's rashguard? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jag

:lol3: :eek5: :lol3: :eek5: :lol3:

shugar:
so.... was there a rush wearing iris's rashguard? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jag

he couldnt get into her pants so he did the second best thing, get inside her rashguard:wink:

Back
Top Bottom