Trip Report AC Belize May 15-23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDaveAZ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got back from 5 days in AC and 2 days in CC. Dove with Chuck and Robbies in AC and Frenchies in CC. 1st of all, Chuck & Robbie's did a fantastic job. They do a great job taking care of their divers and I highly recomend them to anyone. Enrique (divemaster) did a great job looking after everyone and finding things for everyone to look at. Vis was great at the begining of the week (about 100') then a little storm rolled in and it dropped to around 40'. But still all dives were great. In CC, went to Turniff elbow with Frenchies. I wish the vis was better, otherwise very good dives. It only took about 1 1/2 hours to get to the elbow from CC. Stayed at Bananna Beach in AC. Only bad thing was it was about 1 1/2 miles from town and had to take a taxi to and from town everynight. Otherwise the place was clean and they have a good breakfast and kithens in the rooms. In CC, stayed at the Seaside Cabanas. Great place to stay, rooms are small, but location is excellent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom