Trip pre-report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
just got back late friday night from Coz, had a great time as always despite getting a car wreck last sunday (8th). I'll put all the gorey details in the full trip report, it may take a few days to get it all together and even longer to go through the 200+ images I took with my new SEA & SEA DX5000 Digital, but I'll get to it. Thanks again to Holly and Armando at ISLAND PHOTO for everything!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are great!

I did meet Christi, Gordon from Austin (ggunn), Herman from the Board, nice to meet all of you and sorry I missed the rest of you, the wreck kinda slowed us down.

be looking for the full report soon!

sharky60:
...despite getting a car wreck last sunday (8th).
Whoa! You OK???

Rick Inman:
Whoa! You OK???

Yeah, my left knee still hurts and most of the swelling has gone down. it turns out my wife has a fractured rib, which we only got diagnosed as bruised by the doctors down there, but I think they were looking at the lower ribs and it's an upper rib that is fractured.
other than that, we are on the way to recovery.

sorry i didn't get to meet you Rick, Sunday was they day we planned on stopping by Caribe Blue and seeing if we could find some of you guys, and that was the day of the accident so we didn't make it.

I'm working on my trip report now, the first attempt was too long, so I'm trying to whittle it down some, either that or I'm just going to post it in 2 posts.

sharky60:
Yeah, my left knee still hurts and most of the swelling has gone down. it turns out my wife has a fractured rib, which we only got diagnosed as bruised by the doctors down there, but I think they were looking at the lower ribs and it's an upper rib that is fractured.
other than that, we are on the way to recovery.

sorry i didn't get to meet you Rick, Sunday was they day we planned on stopping by Caribe Blue and seeing if we could find some of you guys, and that was the day of the accident so we didn't make it.

I'm working on my trip report now, the first attempt was too long, so I'm trying to whittle it down some, either that or I'm just going to post it in 2 posts.
Sorry I missed you, too. next time!
Hope you guys have a quick recovery.

Back
Top Bottom