trip not going, any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well, my trip to rig dive tomorrow with ultra dive is not going......engine issues. uh............anyone know of another charter going out tomorrow that may have a couple of spots available??? was really hoping to dive tomorrow, as we go on vacation in just a few weeks and want to dive with our new computers first. tomorrow is my best saturday between now and vacation. ideas?? and don't say twin lakes! (husband calls it twin ditches, remember?)

Sorry to hear about the trip being canceled. Call Scubaland 512-891-6054, they usually have some gulf diving trips. If that doesn't pan out, there's always the local lakes.

If you don't mind a drive to Port Aransas you could call and see if they are headed out. www.frogmans.com

Come along with us, Donna, we're going.

i would love too divewookie!! but, alas, we go on vacation in a few weeks, and so am really limited on what we can spend beforehand, and this gig we were going on was just a one day thing and thus $220 apiece. but i do indeed wish i were goin with ya!!!! had fun last summer even though i didn't see that darn manta!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom