Trimix mixing whip, He analyzer, life raft, camera tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you would still be interested in selling the 4" gauge for $15 - I would like it for my whip set up. Is that what you were using it for? Is it clean as far as you know - suitable for partial pressure mixing?

If you would still be interested in selling the 4" gauge for $15 - I would like it for my whip set up. Is that what you were using it for? Is it clean as far as you know - suitable for partial pressure mixing?

Purchased it from the used bin at NESS. It looks like it's in great shape, but I would definitely not assume it's ok for O2 use without cleaning it yourself.

If you're interested in selling just the 4" gauge for $15.00 still, I would be interested in it for my whip. Is it O2 clean and/or suitable for partial pressure mixing?

If you're interested in selling just the 4" gauge for $15.00 still, I would be interested in it for my whip. Is it O2 clean and/or suitable for partial pressure mixing?

See my response earlier for O2 clean--I can't guarantee anything as I bought it used.

I guess what I asking is did you use it for mixing/ I just need something to blend with till I can afford a digital gauge. I can't afford the 2 bills for one right now.

Last edited:
You can just buy my mixing whip :).

I didn't use it for mixing. In theory it could be used for such, but I'd want to calibrate it against a known source. Even then, you're better off with a digital gauge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom