Tribute to my best friend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everyone for your kind replies... He was great.. Omar was a momma's boy and was always by my side...

Thanks again...

We just lost our cat of 13 years to renal failure. It is a painful ordeal...
When our dog goes, I think we'll get a parrot. They usually outlive their owners.

Omar is a beautiful dog! I truly feel your pain. We had to put our black lab down last summer. He was 14. The rainbow bridge sounds like a wonderful place! All of our pets are playing together and someday we'll get to see them again!

What a wonderful thought....Makes me very happy to know (believe) in a place like that....Sorry about Omar, but you were with him till the end and he knew it.....

Sorry for your loss Carolyn. 16 years I am certain you provided Omar with a wonderful life. You were there with him and did not selfishly prolong his life.

I have 3 friends who crossed over and one here at my feet. I think I'll surprise him with a walk to the beach.

Take care and good thoughts.
Tim

Oh Carolyn, I am so sorry for your and hubby's loss. :sadangel:

I saw your av today, in the Venice thread, and was just about to say we should get our shepherds together for a day of fun.... Another day I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom