Travis this weekend...hmm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum:
Vis was excellent last weekend. Silt/white-out until 15' but below that the vis was probable 20' except in "student zones" of course. We stayed shallow and max depth was 46' where ambient light is still fading fast.

I know, you men really would just splash around in the mud without us! LOOK! PIES! :blinking: Someone's got to remind you where you left your gear... :wink:

Yeah viz was great, unless you counted those spots I tried to imitate RumBum and her subaquatic somersaults, and kicked up some stupendous clouds of silt. There's a MASSIVE carp hanging around...what was it, platform 7....

Was at Mansfield today and the conditions were as ianr33 describes.

Looks like life...or did I say wife is going to keep me closer to home this weekend. For all those whom venture to Travis--be safe/enjoy/and stay cool!:wink:

RumBum:
I know, you men really would just splash around in the mud without us! LOOK! PIES! :blinking: Someone's got to remind you where you left your gear... :wink:

Ha! You got that right!! ...but what's wrong with splashin' around in the mud? I don't get it. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom