Travis - best shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That lift has always looked inviting, of course it only gets you halfway down right now. Course the important part is having it for that last half back up :wink:

I've never figured out how to work the lift or turn it on. Is there something "special" that needs to be done?

drag all your gear into the lift, and mentally prepare for the fact that you will be using the lift. close the door, breathe, and relax, and look forward to the fact that the lift will do all the work for you.

close the door. there is no going back now. Just imagine having to move everything by hand, the horror!! At this stage, the fear of disappointment will guide you to the controls and make the lift work for you.

My patented PostiveMentalAttitude approach is not recommended for constipation sufferers, pregnant women or snorkelers.

drag all your gear into the lift, and mentally prepare for the fact that you will be using the lift. close the door, breathe, and relax, and look forward to the fact that the lift will do all the work for you.

close the door. there is no going back now. Just imagine having to move everything by hand, the horror!! At this stage, the fear of disappointment will guide you to the controls and make the lift work for you.

My patented PostiveMentalAttitude approach is not recommended for constipation sufferers, pregnant women or snorkelers.

Ummm, maybe I need more fiber; because I'm certainly not pregnant and you're not likely to see me in a snorkel at the lake :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

That lift has always looked inviting, of course it only gets you halfway down right now. Course the important part is having it for that last half back up :wink:

I've never figured out how to work the lift or turn it on. Is there something "special" that needs to be done?

Before you do, take a close look at the cable, sheivs, and pulleys...
We might be able to survive the ride, but the sudden stop and all that equipment.....

Tim yesterday told me another one for Mansfield Dam. He said that the handicap ramp is working and that he loads his doubles on that and rides it back up to the picnic table area.
That's good news! Last time I checked the ramp a few weeks ago and it was still not working.

Back
Top Bottom