Travelling to Parksville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cos

Registered
Reaction score
I am coming to Parksville next week and am debating bringing my gear with me for some diving. I am on a course for work and arrive on the 9th so am available for a pm dive, Sunday the 13th after 6pm, and/or something between those dates. Is there a dive shop or dive club I can contact for tank rental and shore/charter information or anyone looking for a buddy. I will need to rent tanks and prefer to dive manifolded doubles. I have experience diving dry in cold water and dive all year long. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there,

My dive shop is Sink or Swim in Nanaimo...excellent service, will rent what you need (including a dry suit in these cold waters)

Ya talk to Shelagh or Ray at SOS (Sink Or Swim Scuba) in Nanaimo, they will help you.
Phone: 250-758-7946
#2 - 4131 Mostar Rd
Nanaimo
BC
Canada
V9T 6A6
Monday - Friday 10 -5 Saturday 9 - 5

Just wanted to say thanks to Shirley and the Nanaimo Dive Outfitters. I called a couple of shops in the area and Shirley was able to easily accommodate my needs. Shirley rented me her tanks and offered that I join her group on a local shore dive. This was my first time Diving on the west coast and I am thoroughly impressed with the diving and the people. I will be out again and will take a couple of extra days to do some more diving. Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom