Travelling Solo to Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dives2much

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am an well travelled and experienced female diver flying into Cabo in mid October for approximately 5 days. Looking for recommendations re: diving, accommodations, activities/socializing. Can be mobile and have a moderate budget.

All comments greatly appreciated.

Hi D2M,
I have only been to Cabo once for diving and I used Amigos Del Mar and will probably use them again. My wife (non-diver) and I stay at the Westin's Club Regina, we love it,
There ar some nice places to stay in CSL that are closer to the dive ops, I'm sure someone with this experience will respond. Oh and welcome to ScubaBoard.
David

I was in Cabo in August. I second Amigos del Mar as a great dive operation. From this board, I've heard that Siesta Suites a couple of blocks from the marina is a great place to stay if you're on a moderate budget. We're staying there in November - its right in the middle of everything. I had little luck booking the hotel online but did just fine calling their reservations number in Phoenix. We hung out some at Cabo Wabo and there are also some inexpensive happy hour/appetizer specials to be had on the marina walk near hotel Costa Real.
Mark

I stayed at the Finnistera last Oct. They have a beacha dn are right across from the marina and a safe walk to dive shops and diner after dark. My sister is going to be down there around the 8th of Oct to the 24th. The last week she will be solo. She goes every year and stays at the Playa Grande. Again close to the marina and safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom