Traveling to Cancun the 1st of July and need a good dive shop! And recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexRD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello All,

I'll be going down to Cancun with a buddy of mine from school to get a long-talked about dive trip in. We have everything booked but for the Dive Op. Any recommendations on what dive op to pursue, as well as what dives we should try and opt for?

Any and all information is much appreciated! Can't wait to go down there. I will be bringing my own gear as well, if that factors into the decision. Thanks!

Hello AlexRD, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I run a dive operation in Cancun, I've been teaching and conducting divers for over 32 years since I became in a dive instructor, we have different tipe of dives, reef, cenotes, night, wreck and lion fish hunting, we would love to take care of you and your friend with your underwater experiences, contact me or send me a PM, we believe in making friends not costumers, we never take more tan six divers at the time for ocean dives and four for cenotes.
We love what we do!!!
Best regards to all from the paradise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom