Travel fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't fancy your chances. Not sure I like the look of the foot pocket but its hard to tell from a photo. I too would be interested to hear from anyone who has used them but some how don't think there will be too many replies.

I checked the DiveSystem's website and they have a video showing their long-blade fin in action, which I think is made of the same material. Looks pretty flexible.

Can't link the video, but it's on the left column side. Just click the UK flag.
Travel Fin

They look remotely similar to the Zeagle travel fins......and if Mike Fletcher uses those I guess they cant be that bad.

Looks like my SD-1 fin which came out 15 years ago. Wonder how the side twisting goes while kicking ???

Looks like my SD-1 fin which came out 15 years ago. Wonder how the side twisting goes while kicking ???

Maybe that is what the rubber looking pieces along the sides of the fins, starting at the tip and going halfway back towards the foot are for?

Back
Top Bottom