For Sale Travel Doubles "bands" $70

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budprop

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Set of lightweight, portable, travel doubles bands. Will work for temporary or permanent doubles setup. Fully adjustable for many sizes of tanks. New buckles.

$70 shipped within the US.

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpg
    IMG_2228.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2230.jpg
    IMG_2230.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 34
Im not sure of the brand or really, anything about them except they work very well. For all I know they may be a prototype model since all that is marked on them is UVII and pat. pending on one side and R Boucher and what looks like a phone number on the other. I have called the number and it doesn't go anywhere.
I got these in HI from a Navy Diver, where he got them I don't know. As far as I know, I am the only one to use them since they were packaged in a cardboard box and sealed with plastic. I had them on a twin 50 setup until I got tired of carrying the weight and went to a single steel 100. They are fully adjustable and could easily run just about any setup you could think of. I have replaced the cams with Hollis cams on one of the straps after one broke from hitting it with another tank.
If you are looking for a lightweight, easy-to-pack setup to travel with, this is the ticket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom