Transportation CUN to PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgaryclark

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading to PDC and CZM next week. Flying into CUN, 3 days in PDC, ferry to Cozumel and fly out of CZM.

4 travelers…can someone please recommend a car service to get us from CUN to our AirBnB in PDC? What should we expect to pay? We (our wives) don’t want public transportation and don’t want to share with anyone else.

thanks very much!

One of our members likes Canada Transfers. @cvchief ??? @DandyDon ??? Can't remember which...maybe neither.

My wife and I just take the bus for $10-$12 each since it just the two of us. If we ever travel,with someone else, or a couple, it becomes a no brainer.

Safe travels,
Jay

This past March we used Happy Shuttle. We always use the private van. That way it’s just us in it. I think it was only $140 and that was round trip CUN-PDC.

I have used Canada Transfers many times. $130.00 round trip. Order beverage of your choice snacks whatever you want. Service has been very good. Private van.

Hi!
Consider renting a car. You can get something like a tiny Nissan March for 30-40 USD a day if you book it online in advance, lots of discount offers available. For four people, the per-person cost of the round trip can add up close to the cost of a car for 3-4 days - and the car opens up you leave choices if the weather is bad for diving.

Not useful if you are crossing straight to Cozumel, of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom