Closed Transmitter and Oceanic Atom 2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have an Oceanic Atom 2 with ONLY 1 transmitter in good condition. I am only selling because I have upgraded (or downgraded according to some) to a Suunto Eon Core. I am asking $300 obo and buyer pays shipping and all paypal fees.

I am willing to sell just the transmitter for $200.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220224-095527_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220224-095527_Facebook.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 80
Price drop $250 obo for the atom 2 and 1 transmitter.

I will sell 1 of the transmitters separately for $175.

The Atom 2 is a fine computer, has been discontinued for a least 11 years, Good price on the PPS transmitter, assume it is just as old.

Both transmitters in the ad are sold. I do have the Shearwater transmitter available.

Just wanted to provide some seller feedback for the SB community.

Short Version: Honest seller. Would definitely buy from again.

Longer Version: I purchased 2 Oceanic branded PPS transmitters and an Oceanic Atom 2.0. Product was shipped quickly, packaged safely, and arrived with all promised materials, and even included fresh batteries for everything. Upon arrival, I attached the transmitters to regulators and tanks to make sure everything was working. Unfortunately, one of the transmitters was not functioning. I swapped batteries and tried a different computer to isolate the problem. When I confirmed it was the transmitter, I contacted the seller and he was willing to refund for the transmitter. Since I would still need another transmitter, I suggested returning the transmitter to Oceanic for their transmitter service. Seller refunded the cost for the service. I'm a happy customer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom