Training FUBAR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Folks, don't forget that our friend has suffered an injury and you need to show a bit of consideration!

SPEAK UP SO HE CAN HEAR YOU!

Folks, don't forget that our friend has suffered an injury and you need to show a bit of consideration!

SPEAK UP SO HE CAN HEAR YOU!
BUTT HEAD! :D Quit yelling , you're giving me an eye ache. :rofl3:

Keep your fingers crossed I get released to dive tomorrow morning. I saw another doc last Friday and he said the hole had healed but the tear was still a bit red. It looks like I tore a flap at the very top of the drum and had a hole in the middle. (The hole has been there for months and has been my little squeeker :D)

Gary D.

BUTT HEAD! :D Quit yelling , you're giving me an eye ache. :rofl3:

Keep your fingers crossed I get released to dive tomorrow morning. I saw another doc last Friday and he said the hole had healed but the tear was still a bit red. It looks like I tore a flap at the very top of the drum and had a hole in the middle. (The hole has been there for months and has been my little squeeker :D)

Gary D.

Fingers crossed. I need you diving so I can hear the next story (always enjoy your stuff) :)

I'm FREE!!!!

0715 this morning the doc looked into my right ear and saw the picture on the wall on my left side. Hmmmmm I wonder what he was talking about?

Any way he said it looked good so go ahead and get wet. BUT, the longer you wait the better it will be. We have training on the 22nd so I think I will just cool it until then. I don’t want to blow video taping a pool session where we kick some major butt on the bottom.

At least I’m free to dive if a call comes in.

Gary D.

Good news Gary!

Glad to hear your ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom