Training Charter with Doppler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
September 4, 5, 6, 7, 2014 (dive days) Price per Space without instruction: $1,329.00
Cost of Advanced Wreck (overhead penetration training) certification: Special Price $350 per person

Here's something a little different.

I will be offering wreck penetration training during this live-aboard trip so you can earn a TDI Advanced Wreck certification while enjoying some spectacular warm-water diving. Or you can simply sign up to join us on the trip if already trained to do this level of diving.

There are six spots open... I will only accept three divers for the course. First come first served...

Here are some more details:

The "Tek Lite" trip aboard the M/V Spree, September 4-7, 2014. This trip will feature two extended dive windows per day. This means rebreather and extended range divers will be able to dive two long run-times (up to 3 hours)! For the other divers who aren't comfortable with the idea of long decompression, they can do TWO no-deco dives during each dive window (FOUR DIVES A DAY!).

The four-day trip departs from, and returns to Key West, Florida on the evening of the 7th. The itinerary consists of the Spiegel Grove (132 fsw,) Duane (111 fsw,) Bibb, Thunderbolt (100 fsw,) Adolphus Busch (100 fsw,) and Vandenburg (140 fsw.)

Food, beer, wine, Air, and 32% nitrox fills and great dives are included. 50% nitrox, oxygen, and CO2 absorbent will be available also for a modest fee. This is not meant to be a helium trip, and I will be the only helium gas blender onboard... All mixes will be premixed Cylinders (doubles, 80's, and 40's with stage rigging) will be available for rent.

Contact me via PM for more details... Book your spot via my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/events/706215449430645/

Any chance you would stop in O.C. MD on your way by to catch up with old mates and meet some new ones and go for a few splashes about?
Eric

Ok. I am very interested in this. I tried to arrange a similar charter a couple of years ago.

Jeff

Ok. I am very interested in this. I tried to arrange a similar charter a couple of years ago.

Jeff

What do you need to know, Jeff?

---------- Post added February 28th, 2014 at 12:06 PM ----------

here is the signup page... should have posted earlier! LOL

Join Us>>>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom