Trader rating ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I recentlt bought something from another board member and we would like to leave each other feedback for the trader rating, could someone tell me how to do this ??

Thanks

You need to make sure your User CP Forum skin option is set to "ScubaBoard Default" as the trader rating feature is not available on the "Classic" skin.

Once that's done, view the public profile of the user you want to give the rating to. Click on the "Leave Feedback" button in that person's profile and folloe the prompts.

See the Screen shot attached below - I circled the Trader Rating option in red:

got it, you click on the "trader rating" - "leave member feedback" link in the members public profile. be advised, there is a box in the feedback form for a url that needs to be populated or it won't let you save the feedback. You need to reference a thread in the classified section. If you bought something you found in a thread outside the classifieds, you'll need to go into the classifieds and create a thread just so the feedback will go through. Maybe something the Moderators should change ??

N@rco$i$:
.... Maybe something the Moderators should change ??
Moderators don't have the keys to change that, Only the Admins (NetDoc and Tech Admin) and possibly the Advisor/Supermods..... One of them should stumble across this thread eventually.

As for my opinion.... if you bought something from an "ad" that was outside of the MarketPlace forums, it would be easy for any mod to move it to the MP forums so you WILL be able to leave feedback. All free ads are *supposed* to only be in the MarketPlace forums, anyhow, since most folks would rather not see ANY advertising in the non-MP forums.

N@rco$i$:
Maybe something the Moderators should change ??

That's intentionally done to stop people from cheating the system and just making up transactions...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom