For Trade Trade my HP 100's for your HP 117/120/133

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noj3333

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just like the title says... Fresh hydro on my tanks (Oct. 2016). Can send pictures/ info on request. DIN valves. Located in Albany N.Y. but could arrange to get the tanks to Buffalo/ NYC/ Boston for a trade.

One is a PST, not sure about the other one. If someone is interested I can PM pictures. Also, may be able to transport to Detroit MI as well.

I'm interested, but I'm down in Miami. I'm trying to figure out a way to do this!

Just like the title says... Fresh hydro on my tanks (Oct. 2016). Can send pictures/ info on request. DIN valves. Located in Albany N.Y. but could arrange to get the tanks to Buffalo/ NYC/ Boston for a trade.

I have a 130 Faber new in 2014. xs scuba valve I'll trade for 100s in hydro

FYI... anyone who may be interested in a trade... my in-laws will be driving to Albany NY from Detroit MI... great chance to get a deal done without shipping charges!

What size tanks do you have? I've never shipped tanks... any clue what shipping would cost between FL and NY?

I have both Worthington 117s and PST 120s. Shipping's got to be an arm and a leg. I'll check.

Shipping would be about 150 bucks. Kind of costly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom