TRADE: Halcyon SS bp for SS ALUM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
ok i gets now. so my ideal weighting would be to be neutrally buoyant without the xtras. in the event that i decided to go alum, in the event that i had to ditch my extras, i may have a runaway ascent! thanks pao. back to the drawing board:)

will test over the weekend, will borrow an al rig and test my buoyancy without the xtras.

Back to the Topic
I think his point was to say he wants a "Balanced" rig...

BTW Spoon My warm water set up is:

Alum 80
3 mil full
Steel BP&W
27lb wing
Proteus 3 10W
4 lbs weight belt
Jet fins

no problems holding 10... I wouldn't give up on the SS BP just yet... but that's me :)

Ben_ca:
Back to the Topic
I think his point was to say he wants a "Balanced" rig...

BTW Spoon My warm water set up is:

Alum 80
3 mil full
Steel BP&W
27lb wing
Proteus 3 10W
4 lbs weight belt
Jet fins

no problems holding 10... I wouldn't give up on the SS BP just yet... but that's me :)

got a very similar setup except for the can light and the extra 4lbs weight.

al 80
3mill full
30lb eclipse wing
SS BP
jetfins

serious, try the 0.5 mil you will feel much much naked !!! ask Chip104

Spoon:
got a very similar setup except for the can light and the extra 4lbs weight.

al 80
3mill full
30lb eclipse wing
SS BP
jetfins

paolov:
serious, try the 0.5 mil you will feel much much naked !!! ask Chip104

for some reason im super lamigin (get cold fast) i even use a 3 mill vest under my suit to keep warm. i used a vest and lycra pants and got tropical hypothermia:)

Spoon:
for some reason im super lamigin (get cold fast) i even use a 3 mill vest under my suit to keep warm. i used a vest and lycra pants and got tropical hypothermia:)

I'm selling my Bare Nexgen drysuit :) want it? hehehe

Spoon:
you don't kasi have a fat layer... look at me, not lamigin... thanks to my generous layer of blubber...

krispy pata... mmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahahahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
you don't kasi have a fat layer... look at me, not lamigin... thanks to my generous layer of blubber...

krispy pata... mmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahahahahahahaha

Jag

what makes it worse i lowered my BF% from all the cardio. time to get a 5mil or gain some weight:)

Back
Top Bottom