totally NDR - ladies, which do you prefer?

Please choose the image number you like best of the options:

• image 1

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • image 2

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • image 3

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#1 is the best angle and shows the most detail in the dress, and I think it is the best of the 3 pictures. However, if you could shoot the same close angle with a plainer contrasting background, and not have the backlighting/shadows from shooting into the sun, I think it would be an even better picture.

I like #3. When I first saw #1, I thought :censored: look at that beach. I wonder how the diving is...

#3 has some great play with the shadows along the hem of the gown. You still see the beautiful beach but it doesn't take away from the gown.

I think #1 shows off the dress the best.

I also love the view.

IMHO, #1 looks almost too one-dimensional, too flat. #3 doesn't focus so much on the beach to where you're thinking, "Whoa, nice beach." You notice the dress more because it seems to have greater depth to it. It's hard to capture all the detail of the dress in a full-length shot I'm sure though. Beautiful clarity in ALL the shots though, very nice richness to the colors. Well done again!!! You're so good at this!!!!!

I'd like number one with the background out of focus. You know, blurred or glow or whatever the function is.

Are you working on your album?

# 1, beach is good, but too bad the rail and sliding doors. Nice dress. get a classier hanger.

blurring one subject or the other would do wonders for me.

have you seen how Anthropologie shoots their clothing?

Check their catalog, cool---the online one, nothing like the paper (matte) one you get in the mail. Still, you get the idea.

Anthropologie.com > For Yourself > New for the Season

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom