ToS update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So no way to know what not to do
Nope. Don’t get into a huge argument and say anything you can’t take back.

Sadly, Andy’s fatal mistake, a comment made in the heat of the moment, was permanently fatal. I think everyone probably regrets that comment.

I would posit that many folks that are on the banned list provided immense value until they overstepped the civility mark. DanV, Rossh, Andy and lots more. I will exclude EyeDocSteve from the list. I think that he gets the award for most attempts at a comeback. TW from AS is just a nuisance with his inane comments.

It would be useful if we simply commented with an “ignore the post above” standard warning following his posts.

I would posit that many folks that are on the banned list provided immense value until they overstepped the civility mark. DanV, Rossh, Andy and lots more. I will exclude EyeDocSteve from the list. I think that he gets the award for most attempts at a comeback. TW from AS is just a nuisance with his inane comments.

It would be useful if we simply commented with an “ignore the post above” standard warning following his posts.
Don’t forget The Evil One - Dumpster Diver.

Reactions: BRT
like Star Trek is better than Star Wars?…
Star Trek was consistently good. Star Wars was awesome when it was good, but often terrible.

Star Trek was consistently good. Star Wars was awesome when it was good, but often terrible.
But neither come close to Walker Texas Ranger, that’s the best show ever.

But neither come close to Walker Texas Ranger, that’s the best show ever.
Ummm. Ok. I enjoy Chuck memes.

Don’t forget The Evil One - Dumpster Diver.
I still use many tips from DD. He was a major contributor. I missed all the brouhaha when he was booted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom