Top 3 of 2013 ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of my pics are all that great, ever, but these three do bring back good memories of some great diving with my SB friends during 2013, and they are not as bad as most of my pics were this year.

Attachments

• M0013234.jpg
    M0013234.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 111
  • M0014652 (Medium).jpg
    M0014652 (Medium).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 121
  • M0014483 (Medium).jpg
    M0014483 (Medium).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 113
None of my pics are all that great, ever, but these three do bring back good memories of some great diving with my SB friends during 2013, and they are not as bad as most of my pics were this year.

was that second picture taken in Bonaire?

was that second picture taken in Bonaire?

Yes, the second and third pics were from the DNY/SB Bonaire Invasion this summer.
The first pic was taken at Bare Island, near Sydney, Australia in Feb.

My problem (well one of them :shakehead: ) is that I don't like diving with a large rig.
I have a good strobe, but almost never dive with it, even though it would improve my images.

If I am diving with a rig, then the dive becomes a photo dive. I prefer a smaller camera that i can stow away, and just dive, until I see something I'd like to share.

Yes, the second and third pics were from the DNY/SB Bonaire Invasion this summer.
The first pic was taken at Bare Island, near Sydney, Australia in Feb.

That turtle looks exactly like the one i photographed in Bonaire... the funny thing is he was in the coral as well lol

GST.jpgGST2.jpg

They need to take a buoyancy class.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom