Top 10 wreck wish list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any 10 wrecks that haven't been found yet.

Hamilton and the Scourge in Lake Ontario, American war of 1812 battleships.

Empress of Ireland

Any good old wreck to 330ft. will do. :D

the Dunderburg, Roy A. Jodrey, Empress of Ireland

In our neck of the woods, the Northern Light, Queen of Nassau and the Wilkes-Barre are top notch and the conditions are awesome

Are you nucking futs?? Slow down mate, take and finish Tech1. Then build some serious experience in the 130-160ft range.

Try to find some buddies to go to Scapa flow, although you'll have a bear of a time with the Helium logistics up there.

No are you nucking futs i didnt say im going to go do the the 250 right off the bat and ill have more then most peaple will in the 130 to 160 seeing how my dive buddys do at least 4 of this dives a mouth will be 72 dives in 18 mouths and i dive more then that on my own time.

There are a few good wrecks off the NC coast.

No one is trying to be a jerk, just suggesting you slow down a bit and smell the roses.

Good luck even finding that many Tech1 dives/charters running in the So Cal area. Even more luck paying the ~$150 per day charter + $75 gas costs.

I admire your hutzpah. Once you have more actual experince beyond the recreational range you'll start to understand the lofty magnitude of your ambitions. And that actually passing Tech2 and doing 250ft dives (almost double your current limits) is something that should be approached with a bit more calculating patience than 18 months MDL dives to 250ft.

Oh and with better grammar. :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom