Took the Plunge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well after much thought and reading many of
Dee's, & Gilligans, you guys started this!, postings I have taken the plunge and begun my photo exploits. I still havnt purchased a WAL or strobe yet. Still working on the basics. But after a few dives and a lot of patience I'm posting my 1st shots. Still a lot to learn but what an exciting trip its been to come this far. Thanks to everyone who has posted. This board does sooo much for a lot of people.

I use an Oly 5050z in a PT-015 Housing. No other equipment yet, although I do plan on getting the Inon D-180.

Very nice, Sage! How come I always get blamed? :06: :11ztongue

You're starting out right, learning the camera first. You'll be way ahead of the curve when you add a strobe.

More, More....

very nice!

BIGSAGE136:
I use an Oly 5050z in a PT-015 Housing. No other equipment yet, although I do plan on getting the Inon D-180.

Good luck with your new gear! I just got a 5050 and a PT-015 case on order. I must say this camera impresses me so far using it topside! Quite a bit of control for a digital camera, getting closer to film in that respect. I plan on using the built in flash as well until I get used to the rig and diving with a camera for that matter. The Inon looks like the strobe to get for this setup. Have fun!

Welcome to the 5050 family! I really like picture #3! I know you'll be very happy with your results.

Dee:
Very nice, Sage! How come I always get blamed? :06: :11ztongue

Dee,
now we just have to get in touch with olympus so you can get some of the profits too...I mean what's fair is fair, right???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom