Took my quizes for Chapters 1,2, and 3!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar

Reaction score
Our first pool session was cancelled due to the 2003 Blackout. Today I had my 2nd classroom session. I handed in my homeworks and took the quizes. I'm proud to say I scored 3 100%s. My instructor said that's what he expected from me (I'm determined to be the Top Gun of my class).

He told me I would be surprised how many people are still filling in the answers to the homework tests as they walk into class and how many don't do that well on the quizes.

To make up for the missed pool session our next three meetings are all in the pool. I'll finally get wet next week. Fukcing A!

:bang:

Hey 2 Bar,

The real test comes when you have to put
everything you've just read into practice.

Make sure you pay attention when your instructor
demonstrates a procedure; attaching your reg to the tank,
etc.

Once you get a change to do it your self it will be so easy
because you remember reading it in the book.

if you have any questions make sure you ask
Now is the time.

:thumb:

Those 2 words are my motto when it comes time to learning anything that takes actual learning and studying. I'm amazed at how some people seem to approach the whole thing as a mere procedural mumbo jumbo, and yeah yeah you and nod their head just to get in the water.

I need to know everything, including the what ifs and the whys. Thanks, metal!

:bang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom