Too good to be true?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darkf8

New
Reaction score
Has anyone here purchased anything from "unrealfind.com"?
It just seems that their wetsuit prices may be a little too good to be true.
The BBB only has one registerd complaint against them (concerning delivery), but they also said the issue was resolved.
Good or bad I would like to know more about these guys befor I put in an order.

Darkf8:
The BBB only has one registerd complaint against them (concerning delivery), but they also said the issue was resolved.

I've purchased a couple things from them on e-bay, no problems.

Terry

I purchased something from them on eBay. Can't remember what at the moment, but it had to be inexpensive or I would not have bought it, and I gave positive feedback.

W

I purchased a wetsuit, and some gloves from them a while back. The shipping was reasonable, they got the gear to me in 3 days, the box was well packed, and everything went smoothly.

$4.00 for a pair of 2mm gloves was too good to pass up, and I purchased a couple sets, and gave them as XMAS gifts. They had the Tilos Superstreach 3mm wetsuit which I liked, but could not find locally, or online for a price anywhere near what they were selling it for.

Like any Dive Store, you have to pick the deals as they not all great, but the XPERT Zoom fin price is better than anyone I've ever seen by $40 even if I don't dive those fins.

Ron

I've purchased from them a few times. Never had any trouble, always received what I ordered. My only problem was with UPS misrouting my package delaying reciept by two days. Never any trouble with Unrealfind though. I'd order from them again if I needed something.

I have bought a wetsuit and gloves from them without aa problem. This was about two years ago.

I purchased my UK C8 light from them, lowest price I could find ($39) and a friends wetsuit. Went there to pick up my stuff , nice guys (and gal)

DB

Darkf8:

They're in San Diego, BTW. My friend has bought from them no problem, handled well, and he actually went to their place and picked up the gear, no shipping. Good folks.

Back
Top Bottom