Tons of almost new gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got probably 40-50 Lbs in leadshot bags of different weights, probably dont make sense to ship that stuff, freight is probably more than I get for the weights.

No mesh bags, sorry.

do you have any weights or mesh dive bags?

you can ship in a flate rate USPS box for about $10 I have gotten 60lbs of lead that way before.

--------------------

Last edited:
I'll pay you $2/lb shipped. Need about $15-20lbs in different sizes.

I am out of the country for two weeks but I will pick this up again when I get back. Everything that was sold is shipped so no delays for anyone.

I will look into what different weights I have when I get back again.

Off to Shanghai

This is an updated list of what I still have available for sale:

Date Product Explanation Asking price
4/10/2009 Dive Rite HID 10w Used maybe 4 times includes charger and case $390

4/10/2009 Apeks Tek3 + XTX50 Double regulator kit in box, used maybe 8-10 dives $700

3/15/2008 Dive Rite BC SS backplate with harness and single / double bladder, used 18 dives, Size L $420

6/28/2008 VR3 Dive computer with colorscreen and Nitrox, used around 40 dives $900

6/29/1905 BCD Scubapro Nighthawk with Air2. Looks new, used 25 times. Size L $360

6/19/2008 Fins Scubapro Jetfin size: XX-Large. With steel spring strap, used 1 dive $60

7/2/2009 Fins Scubapro Twinjet size: Medium. With steel spring strap, used 40 dives $100

7/2/2009 Fins Scubapro Twinjet size: X-Large. With steel spring strap, used 12 dives $100

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom