Tons of almost new gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaswede

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I like some suggestions from the board. I am not able to Scuba at all because of work and way to much global travel (Again work)

I got lots of new gear, maybe 10 dives on each item tops, and I wonder what is the best way to sell it? I rather get ride of it as a "kit" because I hate dealing with selling and shipping stuff.

Is there a place that buy up used gear?

Just to give you an idea what I am planning to sell:

Halcyon backplate BCD with single bladder

Scubapro Nighthawk with Air2

Dive Rite backplate + harness + red double / single bladder

Dive rite HID canister light

Apeks Tek3 regs for double tanks

Steel 100 double tanks

40 Aluminum 100% O2 pony tank with Dive Rite 2500 regs

Aeries Compumask

VR3 computer (Color / Nitrox)

Four sets of fins with steel spring straps

DUI CF200X drysuit with zip seals

3 set of undergarments

Halcyon and Dite Rite reels

Lots of gloves, bots, lights, and other stuff that I am just going to send with the rest.

Any advice would be appreciated.

M

My advice, split it up individually. You will NEVER sell all that as a set.

When you do decide to split, let me know what you want for AL40 and reg and what size/type of DS undies you have.

no one will give you a "fair price" on a full kit. the only way to get reasonable $ for your gear is to part it out as others have already mentioned ... im happy to see im interested in other gear than they are ... looks like you are off to a great start ...

just ***** and giggles, what would u need for the whole lot? i'm a reasonable guy.

Im like you in respect to saling stuff. I hate it! But think you would fair better splitting that stuff up at least a lil bit...wish you luck. Shame work gets in the way of so much!

Thanks for everyones input. I will get back with all this weekend. I am traveling for business in Atlanta this week.

Unfortunatelly I dont have pictures but I can fix that when I am back home.

I will also figure out prices per item and the whole lot (My preference and probably the best price for someone but I start to realize that this might not be the best)

I would be interested in the following depending on asking price. Also like to see some pictures and how old these each are.

What types of reels are they.
What make tanks and what is the origial Hydro Date.

Halcyon and Dite Rite reels
Aeries Compumask
Steel 100 double tanks
Apeks Tek3 regs for double tanks

I too may be able to pick up everything as set depending what kind of deal your willing to work, But your best bet for maximum dollar amount would be to sell each piece on its own

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom