Tom's Dive and Swim - Trade-in Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everybody!!

Hope everyone’s summer is off to a great start! I wanted to send out the info about the promotion that Aqualung is doing this summer. This is the perfect opportunity for people to upgrade computers and to encourage new students to purchase one.

Aqualung is giving $200 dollars off the purchase of any Cobra, Cobra II, or Vytec computer if they do one of the following.

• Trade-in any computer, whether it works or not, and receive $200 off any of the eligible computers. (The computer may be ANY brand)

OR…

• Be enrolled in or have completed any dive class within the date range of May 1st – July 31st. (This includes any classes like Open water, nitrox, stress & rescue, advanced, diving for science, ect.)
**The ONLY computers included in this promotion are the Cobra, Cobra II, and Vytec. This discount will not be given on top of any other discounts, the customer may choose the greater of the two.

Please call Tom's Dive and Swim 451-3425 or go by and talk with Kelly to find out more.

Here is a brochure which provides some extra info.

thanks

Layne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom