Tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a weird day. In the bay all the vis was no better than 10 feet.

Monastery however, 50-70 foot vis. Amazing!

Brandon - you got that right! We were at MacAbee Beach, two dives of around 50min in 3-5ft viz, really gave our navigation and team awareness skills a workout (didn't see squat though). Afterwards, everyone at Aquarius and on ba_diving was saying how the carmel side was 50ft at least.

At the very least, the bay was completely glassy, no swell, surge, currents or surf to be seen throughout the day.

We were diving off the ME boat, at mono lobos (I think that was it's name) and the viz was the best I've ever seen in carmel bay. Easily 50 foot. We did stillwater cove for the second dive and viz was about 30-40 ft.

GRRRR!!!!!!

Due to family obligations, I couldn't stay and dive on either Saturday or Sunday, awesome viz or not. A combination of bad conditions and a no-show dive buddy kept me out of the water on both Thursday and Friday. Two "free" days in Monterey and I only got to gear up and look at the water.

GRRRR!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom