Tokina 10-17 (Nikon mount), Zen DP100NT glass dome, Nauticam zoom gear for 10-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is an amazing wide/fisheye setup for Nikon DX cameras (eg D7000, D7100, etc). Selling only b/c I have an FX camera now.

Tokina 10-17 fisheye, Nikon mount
This was bought as shop display model, has been on one dive - yes, one - and another time it was used to take some photos of flowers by my gf, aside from that it has not been used. As you will see in the pics, it looks brand new and of course works perfectly.
As seen, with original box, manual, packing

Zen DP-100-NT 100mm glass dome port for Nauticam housings and Tokina 10-17
Like new, includes a Nauticam neoprene cover - the Zen were out of stock when I was buying a cover and this one works fine. No issues that I can see with it at all. Glass appears to be flawless. As seen, with original box

Nauticam TN1017-Z zoom gear for Tokina 10-17 fisheye #19127
Used on exactly one dive. Appears as if brand new, and I could have said it was brand new and you'd never know it - it's that perfect. As seen, with original box

This stuff is nearly new as I said, so here's the price (PayPal and USA shipping included):

All three: $1250 ($1640 for all bought new)

Separately, shipped to USA:
Lens - $420
Zen Dome - $720
Nauticam Zoom gear - $150

Pics (full album here)

$1150 shipped w/insurance for the whole set. Cyber Monday :D

---------- Post added December 2nd, 2014 at 09:59 AM ----------

$1099 shipped...want this gone.

$1025 shipped.

-sold-

Status
Not open for further replies.