Togians Isl: dive in Paradise...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amanda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi to everyone,

I'm new on this forum, and I'm amaze at the quantity of threads... So here's mine :)
I'm just back from a dive trip to Indonesia, and I 've never ever seen such good diving.
I was in a dive cruise in the Togians Islands (Tomini Bay, Sulawesi), and I saw sharks, dolphins, sea horses, rare nudibranches etc... the area is pollution free and we went to Una Una (a volcanic island) that was particularly splendid (Giant Rays, Napoleons...)

take a look at the dive cruise website: www.wallacea-divecruise.com and check the pics... :eek: wow...

I recommend everyone the cruise, I was amazed by the atmosphere and everything, and I think anyone that ever went to indonesia just knows what I'm talking about...:wink:

Have fun !

And sorry for the late response - didn't see you there... :)

What a fantastic trip you had - it sounds excellent. I'm looking at Indonesia for my o/s trip next year - Sulawesi has always been top of the list. Will check out the link you gave.

Hope you spend some time with us on the Scubaboard, sharing your experiences...

Cheers

Hello Everyone,

First of all, Merry Christmas and wish you all the best for the new year for all of you.

I'm defenetely agree that Togian Islands is paradise. But, isn't Walacea Dive Cruise is completely destroy by the big waves in Unauna Island? I heard this story while I was in Togian Islands on November 2005. Actually the boat and the cruise trip it self is wonderful. I hope they going to build a new cruising boat soon.

I can also recommend Kadidiri Paradise Resort. They have a beautifull place there. It's really a paradise. Also great people who was working there. Dive arround the Togian it self it's excellent. Check their Photo Gallery to see all the photos of the Resort and the diving.

Best Regards,

Hernan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom