Today's Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poogweese

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Dove my DA for the first time after it came back from VDH-one word...FUN:D
We saw 3 octos, tons o' fish and the reg breathed great. There was no one else at our favorite dive site-we had the whole place to ourselves! It couldn't have been a better day: good diving, good buddy, good football, good beer, etc.

Flickr: Photos from poogweese2002

Poog:coffee:

Those are amazing pictures. Wow. What drysuits are those you and your wife have there? Nice set up with the pony backing your DA up. Are you running your drysuit from the pony? Thanks for the great pictures.

One thing, a suggestion, your tank is to high, the DA will like it if you lower the entire rig.

N

Awsome Pictures, Great to see some cold Salt Water Diving, and with Vintage gear:D. Wish I was there. Thanks for sharing, and including the wildlife photo's.

Congrats, Poog! Thanks for sharing. Nice wildlife in that cold water. The rockfishes have great color, and so do the octopii.
Ditto what Nemrod said about your tank. If you liked how it breathed before, you'll LOVE it once the tank is lower.
So, it's nothing like the new "Mistral", eh?
Like I mentioned before, after you dive it several times try going back to a single hose for comparison. I think the bubbles will surprise you.
Have fun!

Those are amazing pictures. Wow. What drysuits are those you and your wife have there? Nice set up with the pony backing your DA up. Are you running your drysuit from the pony? Thanks for the great pictures.

One thing, a suggestion, your tank is to high, the DA will like it if you lower the entire rig.

N

Thanks Nemrod! That Canon 640 is an amazing little gadget. Regarding drysuits, I'm wearing a Viking Pro, and my wife has a DUI TLS350. I usually wear a Bare ATR HD, but it's in the shop. I'm running the suit with the pony (19) but I'm anxiously awaiting, as I'm sure a few others are, the next run of Phoenix nozzles:wink:

(I'll make a point of lowering the tank-thanks for the tip)

Poog:coffee:

Aloha Poogweese
Great Vintage dive report with photos.
Turtleguy9

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom