Today only - groupon for divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone here on the board ever been out with this charter company?

Chug
Interested.

Just wondering, what makes it valued at 100$? Most charter boats in the area charge anywhere from $50-$60 are they giving something extra or including anything else with it? :headscratch:

Just wondering, what makes it valued at 100$? Most charter boats in the area charge anywhere from $50-$60 are they giving something extra or including anything else with it? :headscratch:

Air and weights are included - looks like a nice boat.
It says it expires in August, but also has "valid" dates associated (so that's def. something that needs clarification).

Regardless, $49 for a 2 tank dive (including weights/air - not nitrox) is worth exploring.

I'm going to check it out. I have "groupon-ed" both here and in Texas and haven't found a reason to complain so far. Usually end up trying something I wouldn't have tried otherwise, which makes life pretty darn fun. :D

ooh I didnt realize it included air, I just saw it saw "does not include equipment" in that case seems like a good deal def. I may check this out, although I have not heard of or seen the boat/company. I'm thinking of giving it a go

I've not been out with the op but considered doing their Bimini Dive last month: it was a good price but I had to pass due to my work schedule. I talked to the captain several times and he seemed like a good guy and was quick to return my call to answer a question. This is a nice sized boat that does trips to the Bahamas and trips in the Gulf on a regular basis. I don't think the op spends a lot of time in SE Florida on local sites, so they must be trying to round out their schedule between the big trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom