Tocloban to Sogod overland suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tazzmeyer

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

We have been quoted 7000php for a roundtrip transportation to Sogod Bay Resort from Tacloban airport. Wondering if anyone knew of other options (besides Jeepney :)). Is there a bus we can take part way and then have a car pick up closer to the resort?

Christine

Actually by jeepney from Tacloban, it would probably be closer to 4-5 hrs... :wink:

No Jeepney's! :no
Thanks for the bump though!
Heard there is a bus going from the airport to Lungsodaan....anyone take this and can give a first hand account of the experience?

Thanks!

eeeek.

i think the van from Hilongos to the resort is Php3500. that means you jump off from Cebu for the ferry ride to Hilongos.

Unfortunately, we already bought our tickets to Tacloban. It was recommended to fly here as sometimes the ferry schedule is unreliable. So....looks like we are stuck paying the cash as we can't find another alternative from Tacloban. :pityparty: C'est la vie!

I'm also thinking to visit Sogod Bay in the early Feb.

If you think 7000php is too much, maybe I can share the price if the date is matched.

Hi Kopin,

Yes, if you are coming in or leaving at the same time, we can certainly share. We arrive on the 2nd (leave 10:35am from Manila) and depart on the 10th - the 12:20 flight to Manila.

Back
Top Bottom