To strive for and obtain such exellence is commendable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silverfish

Reaction score
I feel certain that this is not REALLY new subject matter, however... I simply must comment on how well this entire forum is set up. I am a relatively new diver and not exactly a "whiz" kid on the computer either. Since I came upon this message board, I started looking around at others. Not just diving either. The difference between here and others is truly remarkable!

I never feel confused about how or where to find my post and it is easy as pie to browse through subjects in order to learn or just be entertained.One of these days I will catch up on how to get all these really cool grapics going like so many of you do.In the meantime I appreciate the opportunity to browse and learn in a pleasant easy to follow format.

I have no idea exactly who or how you have put this together, but obviously some one put one heck of an effort into it.
If you make any money doing this I hope you make a bunch because you do it so well. If you don't ,then I hope you take a great deal of satisfaction in a job well done!You certainly deserve it.

Keep up the great work and thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom