TO Net Doc, advice S.V.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RiverRat:
Some Russian dude, check off or something...
Don't you guys and gals know anything :confused:
didn't he work on a nuclear wessel? :rofl3:

D_B:
"... they'll be no tribble at all."

:rofl3:

tribble.jpg

dlndavid:
beam me up Scotty was made popular by bumper stickers, I have one somewhere
Story of your life.

justleesa:
Kinda looks like Kirk is trying to wrestle with a boat load of toupees.

OK, for all the Jedi's out there, what is Cap'n Kirk's middle name? dnldavid, you can play along with your Cap'n Crunch (hint: It's not Smedley)

Sorry to interrupt the Trek Wars trivia, but one additional clarification of the original post. One of Miles Davis' most famous songs is "So What?" I personally think the OP is probably brilliant.

eanxgirl:
Sorry to interrupt the Trek Wars trivia, but one additional clarification of the original post. One of Miles Davis' most famous songs is "So What?" I personally think the OP is probably brilliant.

or maybe we are just all very dumb :sigh:

justleesa:

I think it looks as if Spock (or whoever it is! LOL) is standing in a room full of long-haired guinea pigs! You know... the ones that have soooo much hair/fur that you can't see the eyes or body! :rofl3:

erparamedic:
I think it looks as if Spock (or whoever it is! LOL) is standing in a room full of long-haired guinea pigs! You know... the ones that have soooo much hair/fur that you can't see the eyes or body! :rofl3:

he is... a ... canadian guy... named... william... shatner... and he... played... Capn' Kirk...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom