TLS 350 Signature Series fit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark01

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm talking to a person who has for sale a TLS 350 Signature Series drysuit. He is 5' 11" and 205 lbs. I am 6'3" and about 205. Anyone have any idea if this suit is going to fit at all??

Thanks!

Mark

Well, the sizing charts don't seem to be alot of help. At 6'3" the chart puts me into a HUGE DUI suit. I did my drysuit course in a LARGE per fitting by my LDS and the DUI folks at the Our World Underwater Expo. Trouble is, this is a signature series suit which means it was custom made for the guy. The suit LOOKS like it might have 4 inches of additional height, but I don't want to make a $1200 mistake..

I'm sure it would fit you but if you want to play it completely safe, get the serial number of the suit and call or email:

Marcella Irby
Service Department / Repairs
619.236.1203 Extension 315
7:30am-4:00pm M-F pacific time
repairs@DUI-Online.com

Be as nice as you can be, she's very busy and very helpful. If you're lucky she maybe able to pull up the measurements for you and help you out.

Good luck.

Mark

You can get all his measurements. You can't have any idea if it will fit from just height and weight and sizing chart since it's custom fit.
He might have stumpy arms and you might have monkey arms, he might have flat belly and you might have a beer gut (no offense). Some people have long torsos, when some have long legs even when they are same height. Some have wide shoulders, some skinny hips etc. It's really quite terrible to have the suit run in your crack or squeeze you around shoulders etc... DUI keeps records of the custom suit measurements, and as an owner I kept mine in case I ever sold my Signature Series. Start with the seller, then go to DUI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom