TL Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday,all day,(planning a night dive if anyone wants to join in.).Sunday,maybe in the late afternoon.Monday for sure also.
The reef will be open for air fills this weekend.I will call Sat to see if they are open for air on Monday.6$ a puff.20 min from T.L.

Oh ,btw,Homey,myself and a friend of his ,Byrd,cruised the lake this eve and the viz is doing good.Could see the boat 20ft off easily! Looks like 20-25 ft.88 surf.temp.75@ first thermo of 25ft.
Should be even better this Sat providing it gets no rain.None in the forecast!:)

Had a good time Steve, vis was good, temp was good, buddys were good, life IS good. :wink:

Beast and I will be there all day Saturday. Even though our gear has been washed, we need to get rid of the memory of that nasty salt water!

Houstondvr and I will be there Sunday. We can't make it Saturday. Dee if you and Beast will be there Sunday bring your camera so you can see if the moisture munchers will fit in your camera.

Swampthing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom