Titusville and/or Melbourne Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I currently reside in North Alabama, but I was born in Florida and visit family there at least once a year.

My wife and I will be in Titusville and/or Melbourne for several days in mid July.

Are there are any decent places within 50 miles of either city where a couple of beginner divers might make an easy dive or two?
(Saltwater or Freshwater)

Thanks

RTW:
Hello,
Are there are any decent places within 50 miles of either city where a couple of beginner divers might make an easy dive or two?
(Saltwater or Freshwater)

Thanks

From Titusville, you might be able to do Blue Springs in Orange City. It's helpful to go there with someone who has been there before.

From Melbourne, you can always run down to Vero or Ft Pierce (60 miles). In July, the ocean is usually flat and the water is fairly clear.

Most of us in Melbourne run down to West Palm or Jupiter.

Al

Scuba_Dad:
From Titusville, you might be able to do Blue Springs in Orange City. It's helpful to go there with someone who has been there before.

From Melbourne, you can always run down to Vero or Ft Pierce (60 miles). In July, the ocean is usually flat and the water is fairly clear.

Most of us in Melbourne run down to West Palm or Jupiter.

Thanks for the info.

In what way is it helpful to go to Blue Springs with someone who has been there?

RTW:
Thanks for the info.

In what way is it helpful to go to Blue Springs with someone who has been there?

When I go down into a hole in the ground, I like going with someone who has been there at least once. Plus.. it helps to have someone show you the entrances.. etc...

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom