Titles have the blues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In My Gallery the titles are dark blue again which makes them hard to see. Can you flip that same switch that you did last time to make them white? Thanks!

I updated the gallery shortly before leaving for the holidays but did not have a chance to add back a few of our file hacks, like white titles. As soon as I return to something other than my PDA (yes, typing takes a loooong time) I will fix it!

Tech Admin:
I updated the gallery shortly before leaving for the holidays but did not have a chance to add back a few of our file hacks, like white titles. As soon as I return to something other than my PDA (yes, typing takes a loooong time) I will fix it!
Thanks and have a cool Yule!

I saw and commented also about the color, it was fixed then went back.

The pic titles are dark blue again, could you turn on the light when you get a chance?

Thanks - cool new sorting in the gallery too!

The gallery is completely different and ugpraded now, hence the blue titles. Lots of new features but lots for me to go change.

Tech Admin:
The gallery is completely different and ugpraded now, hence the blue titles. Lots of new features but lots for me to go change.
Is that what you call job security? :D

Hah, pleanty of job security but I'd prefer some outdoor training!

Tech Admin:
Hah, pleanty of job security but I'd prefer some outdoor training!
Just look at all the pics in the gallery, click your heels 3 times, and repeat "I will go diving - I will go diving - I will ...... "

Haha. I will dive into bed! Wait, if I jump in the pool with my computer and a fin on does that count for the log book?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom