Titan LX supreme question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_18

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has used the yoke to DIN converter for the Titan LX supreme. I curently have the reg and love it but want to start using DIN, should I get the first stage converted to DIN and use the yoke converter when diving yoke tanks or keep it yoke and use the DIN to yoke converter for the DIN tanks that I use, farely infrequently but would like the option.

Thanks so much
Eric

I'm interested in this too! if anyone has any opinions thatd be great

Scuba_18:
... should I get the first stage converted to DIN and use the yoke converter when diving yoke tanks...
Yes.

Scuba_18:
... or keep it yoke and use the DIN to yoke converter for the DIN tanks that I use...
No.

I hate the converters, they bang my head. I have a din reg and a yoke reg to resolve that issue :)

Well I wish!! unfortunately being a student doesnt allow for everything I want (I.E new regs, new lights, new stage bottle) ETC.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom