Tire Reef Exploratory Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found this info with the coordinates. However the original article did say that the tires were between the second and third reefs. I'd like to go, but that's an awfully long swim from shore.

OSBORNE TIRE REEF
Loran 1 14264.9
Loran 2 43087.0
Lat 2608.322
Long 8004.897

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled...
I found this info with the coordinates. However the original article did say that the tires were between the second and third reefs. I'd like to go, but that's an awfully long swim from shore.

OSBORNE TIRE REEF
Loran 1 14264.9
Loran 2 43087.0
Lat 2608.322
Long 8004.897

Marc
lol I tried to find those coordinates using Microsoft Streets and this is either someplace in India or about 6 miles out lol.

You're right, Marc... the second reef - out where the mooring bouys are - is a good distance... doable from shore but only for divers who don't use air quickly. The third reef is a kayak dive.

I guess this plan is scrubbed until one of us can come up with a boat... um... Scottttt? How's that fixer coming along lol?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom