Time to show up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there WantToBe, I'll post the next time I schedule a local dive. I dive often & all over the place & you are welcome to join our little band of divers. We nearly always have someone who could use a buddy. The next couple of weeks will be a little sparse for that (I'll be on a trip to Port Hardy the first week of october). So who did you get certified through? Have you joined a local dive club yet?

-kate

ps
Isn't keystone just the coolest!

scubakat - Yes, Keystone is great. No I have not joined any club yet. Can you recommend a good one? It would be great if I could dive with other divers like your group. I got my cert through Silent World a SSI operation.

Hi again, I have had good luck with the Moss Bay Diver's Association. They are a very friendly & active bunch. You can join their yahoo discussion list. Meetings are the first tuesday of the month at the Kirkland Roaster. They give away a free membership to a newly certified diver every month, so you should go check it out!

-kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom