Time to give up smoking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will definitely have to check out JMR Quarry. I don't have a facebook account but my wife does. I'll google it as well.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!! I bleed O&M. You make it up to many football games?? I have had season tickets for 12+ years.

I will definitely have to check out JMR Quarry. I don't have a facebook account but my wife does. I'll google it as well.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!! I bleed O&M. You make it up to many football games?? I have had season tickets for 12+ years.

THREAD Jack :) Sorry :)

Not yet, but I really want to. We don't come up as much during football season, but hopefully we can beginning next year. Have you ever seen their hockey team by chance? I saw advertisements for it up in Roanoke last year and always wondered.

If VT has a hockey team it is intermural or something. I am not familiar with it and don't see any mention on Hokiesports.com or techsideline.com. Hopefully I am not offending any hockey players with my ignorance.

If VT has a hockey team it is intermural or something. I am not familiar with it and don't see any mention on Hokiesports.com or techsideline.com. Hopefully I am not offending any hockey players with my ignorance.

:) It probably is club then since I was surprised they had one :)

Time to hit the sack mike......
I'll catch up with you soon. I'd like to get together at JMR one day. I don't have a dry suit, so it will have to warm up a little.

I quit when I started long distance backpacking about 3 years ago but I'm glad I started diving because it's another excellent reason to never give in to the temptation for a puff.

Good luck to anyone quitting - you won't regret it.

The day I turned 40 I quit smoking for 11 years. Then started again, smoked for another year and a half - stupid!! Quit again and haven't had a smoke for 3 weeks and looking forward to diving with rejuvenated lungs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom