Time for new fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as drysuit day hits Dutch Springs I am gonna try them on and then buy one. I am tired of being cold :)

As soon as drysuit day hits Dutch Springs I am gonna try them on and then buy one. I am tired of being cold :)

Specialfins.com are available at good freedive shops, but not even the best scuba shop will stock a fin this high end.
Check them out online. However, if you are going to be doing Cave Diving, the freedive fins are a no go....they are too long to be practical in low overhead passages...to much potential to silt up the ceiling while you are being careful not to silt the floor..they do frog kick extremely well---giving you the biggest frog kick glide you can imagine, but they are not a good choice for a cave fin.....

Yea that was my concern when I saw them. Plus for traveling they wouldn't fit my dive bag (divecaddy). But thank you for that suggestion :)

Three days and still waiting for oceanic to return my e-mail about my fins...

If you want a fin that will fit in your dive bag, give superior control, fantastic acceleration, and not stress your legs/knees - try the "Hockey" Force Fins. They are just coming on the market (not on the web site, yet), so you need to talk with Bob Evans directly about getting some. They work all kicks and are great for "TECH" diving.

Last pair of fins you will ever buy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom