Time for Flu shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And lots of handwashing

The guy behind you looks as though he’s about to pass out:wink:

While I did get a few shots with the "jet" vaccine machine in the Navy, not an actual photo of me. :wink:

The guy behind you looks as though he’s about to pass out:wink:

bubbles-
If you got your "shingles shot" ? You need to get a second one after two months. If what they gave you just requires one shot--it is the old less effective Zostervax vaccine. Even the pharmacists have been confused over this. The first dose of the Shingrix vaccine for some reason is not enough.

bubbles-
If you got your "shingles shot" ? You need to get a second one after two months. If what they gave you just requires one shot--it is the old less effective Zostervax vaccine. Even the pharmacists have been confused over this. The first dose of the Shingrix vaccine for some reason is not enough.
I got the old shingles vaccine years ago, paid lostsa money. Yesterday was the second inoculation of the new, more effective version. I am so glad my kids got chickenpox vaccine so they never have to fear this shingles.

Please get your flu shot at least to protect children you encounter. Kids are already dying.

Flu vaccine clinics will be held in Wellesley MA on Oct 18 and Oct 26. Free limerick to all scubaboarders that attend!

And still half think that the vaccine can cause flu: Doctors 'flabbergasted' that half of parents think flu shot causes the flu: 'It's impossible'

People get sick sometimes, from various causes, and sometimes it's the same week as a flu shot, but flu shots cannot cause flu. Do three or four pushups right away to prevent soreness, take normal actions to stay hydrated and healthy, but don't blame your hangovers on the vaccine.

This is the 100th year Anniversary of the Deadly Flu Pandemic of 1918 that killed 50 million world wide, and wiped out whole villages of eskimos, as my grandad witnessed up in Alaska.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom