Time for a "Best of Scubaboard" thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amanda once bubbled...
BWT, how come there was 2577 votes on the "Mother of all polls" ??????? And 1316 for '13' ? Is there a computer geek that has done good work on spamming here ? :wink:

I think that poll was "artifically inflated". Mods have to have fun too ya know....

WW

Well, let's see...

Funniest

Stage Fido definitely takes the top dog honors for laughs. I started using covers on my coffee cups after reading that.

Best advice

Wasn't any one thing, but rather many general posts and discussions that made me a much more aware and conscientious diver.

Worst advice

Not sure... People are usually pretty good about catching it before too many take things seriously

Best Troll post

Jep's "I Love You All" thread. I still don't think he's changed his ways. He's just trying to lull us into acceptance before he rips another one off :)

Class/Dive report

SeaJay's report. Very well written and entertaining.

LEAST Controvercial Statement

ScubaBoard is one of the best (if not THE best) and most extensive sources of dive-related info anywhere! :)

-Roman.

Is it much to ask for links to the threads you mention?

But let's see from recent memory -

Biggest "eewwww" : Warhammer maneuver. Probably ties with the category of "what caused my eyes to bug out of my head the farthest"

Best troll: Jep's "I love you" thread. That was pretty good.

Funniest/most entertaining: Oring's chasing that SSIDiver kid around on different threads, busting him out.

Best information: finding out about DIR. Never heard about it until I joined the Board, and I don't get into the "discussions", but am taking in information and filing it away for further potential use.

This is the link to The fido thread the dog is brough in around post number 18...but the next page is just way too much

That is a classic hijack.

Ahhh to be that young again.... what a great thread. That is still the only time my wife came into my office to see what I was laughing at, and I couldn't get it out.

She read it and sort of went ... " huh "

The taped event is never a good as the live show unfolding.

That there is more than one thread in which you discussed the finer points of a submerged dog.

I just finished re-reading those threads! What a hoot!

My whole office is wondering if I'm on something....

And some of the pearls have been edited out.

You gotta cruise the board, because if you don't see it the first time, live and in person, it may be gone forever....

k

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom